FAQ » Hosting
How to migrate an account from cPanel to CyberPanel
- Starting from cPanel (source server), generate "Full Backup" in cPanel.
- After backup is finished, go to "Backup > Full Backup > Download" a Full Account Backup.
- Under "Backups Available", click on backup link to download it.
- Upload the backup to CyberPanel (destination server) to
/home/backupdirectory. If you don't know how to get it there, can create an FTP user, upload to user home directory, then use CLI to move the backup file over to
- Run this command from command line on CyberPanel (destination
/usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python2 /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/cPanelImporter.py --path /home/backup
Last updated: 2022-10-27