Terms and Conditions for Domain Names
You must agree to our Terms and Conditions for Domain Names along with the terms and conditions below per domain:
|TLD||Terms and Conditions|
|.com||OpenSRS UDRP Policy|
|.net||OpenSRS UDRP Policy|
|.org||OpenSRS UDRP Policy|
|.uk||Nominet Terms and Conditions|
Notice: Due to the way the domain name registration process works, once a domain name has been ordered and paid for it cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Failure to comply with our terms and conditions may lead to your service being suspended or terminated without notice or refund. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Free Domain Names
To be entitled to a free domain name with your hosting package, you must agree to follow the terms and conditions listed below:
- Offer only applies to web hosting packages.
- UK domains only (.co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk).
- Subject to a 2 year contract.
- Innitial payment must be £12 or more.
- Domain can only be used with our services.
- We do not allow changes to name servers.
- Changes to IPSTAG requires a madatory £5 admin fee.
- Free domains remain under ownership of Phurix until the domain expires or is transfered.
- Any additional costs of the domain must be covered by the client.
- Free Domains are subject to Nominet terms and conditions.